Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas a Little Early...

We had our first Christmas get-together. The Saturday before Christmas is usually a time for the Jones family to come together. And by "Jones family" I mean the whole Jones family. There are about 80. By this stage having someone host is difficult, but the community building at the park works well. Just like Thanksgiving, everyone brings a dish (or two). I think there were 4 eight foot long tables of food!

I am reminded just how much my kiddos have grown when I see them running around like "the big kids." Forever my babies, but not babies anymore! (I think there might have to be another post about this in the works!)

After dinner, the kids are all sat down so that presents can be passed out. They are so cute all wiggly waiting for their gift. I think Jess and Brandon were happy with their gift.
Brandon received a Hot Wheels Dynamite Blaster. It has 6 spots to shoot the cars down the track all at the push of a button.


Jess received Hannan Montana barbie. She sings!


Ray already knows the ropes! Packaging is as much fun as the gift inside.


Jess and Dillon checking out Brandon's gift.


This year's babies. Ray 9mos and Abram 6mos


Skylar sharing her new doll with Ray.


Part of the cleanup crew.


Thank you Grandma for our gifts as well.

And Aunt Rachel, you do so much to pull it together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You for being part of the celebration! Grandma Jones starts in the beginning of the year to get ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas and it means alot to her. I love seeing every one together and ofcoarse seeing the kids get thier gifts. Thank you for helping me get everything set up and then cleaned up afterwards. I think our family dose well working together for such a big group. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. see ya soon love aunt Rachel

PS tell Brandon thank for helping out he is getting to be a big boy !