Wednesday, April 22, 2009

This past weekend

Just thought I might give a bit of an update from the weekend. We are already half way to the next. Right on top of things, I know!

The kiddos were invited to stay all night at Grandma and Grandpa's house. It has been a whooooole month since they moved. I think that is like years and years when converted to kid terms. So that meant that we got to go out. It was kinda like a date! Nice dinner, eaten when served. We saw the movie Taken. We liked it. But I have decided that my daughter will just have to have a caperone until she is somewhere around the age of....80. Is that too much?

Saturday was an awesome day. We went to the garden shop and bought a few more flowers, which ended up being planted in the back yard, and some annuals for the planters on the front patio. We spent the whole day outside. The kiddos finally made it home around dinner time.

Sunday we went to The Children's Museum. It has been a crazy amount of time since we had visited. We packed a lunch and spent the day. I think I will add a slide show... hmmm, imagine that! :)

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Museum
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

(the little arrow will turn the pages. made "scrapbook" instead of slideshow)

And finally, since spring is on the way (I think), I thought I would give a little redecorating on the blog. It seemed springy and fun. Not to mention that birthdays will be here soon! And the orange text looked much nicer.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I cant get your slide show to work,the front page comes up but nothing else!