Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rachel's baby shower

I was going to post "just a few," but that never happens. So here are a bunch of pictures from my SIL's shower.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: baby shower
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



I also have a few pictures from the "mini party" (the 4 of us) for daddy's birthday on Monday. Actually, his birthday was yesterday. Anyhoo, I will try to get those up later. I should be heading out the door.... umm, right now.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Great Pictures Dawn, as usual:)!

Anonymous said...

wonderful side show! you all did a great job and I am happy I was able to be there this time. Samantha and Leah had a good time also. Thank You for making them feel welcome. hope to see you soon love you all Great Aunt Rachel