Monday, February 22, 2010

Just hanging out...

Yep, that about sums it up. Normal everyday stuff going on.
A few noteworthy items no particular order...

-Daddy was out of town for a few days.
-We've had a couple of snow days. The kiddos loved this! They pretty much hung out in PJ's.
-We attended a birthday party.
-The kids made Valentine's Day cards for me.
-Took the kids bowling for the first time. (no camera, will have to see if Aunt Shannon posts any.)
-Received some sad news, but I will leave it at that. We're thinking of you and  love you.
-Found out my cousin will be singing the Star Spangled Banner this summer at an Indians game. How cool is that? You can listen to him sing it here, along with some other songs.
-I have seen the smallest hint of new growth from my flowers outside. I really think we might get a "spring!"
-Don't like that I find out the results in the Olympic events I want to watch before they actually get broadcast. Takes the fun out of watching.
-Reconnected with my niece through Facebook. This makes me happy! She is all grown up and pretty amazing!

That will have to do. Now back to your regular programming....

No comments: