Monday, September 13, 2010

School is in session...

... and that about sums it up. The kids have been in school for almost a whole month now. We are getting into the fall routine. Trying to get homework done in a timely fashion (ha ha ha!) and getting the calendar filled up. There has already been a school project; it was turned in today. And already have a field trip scheduled. Both kiddos are really liking school too. And that helps a lot!! Brandon's teacher even made a point to send note saying how much he enjoys having Brandon in class.

I have taken some of the extra time that I now have for myself. After the kids get on the bus, I having been walking each morning. The first 2 weeks, it was almost 1.75 miles. Last week I added the "short loop" around the neighborhood, which is  about 1/2 mile. So that is approximately 2.25 miles! It has been quite enjoyable. Especially last week since the mornings had been rather brisk. And it looks like I might have an occasional walking partner. My neighbor around the corner caught me the other morning and asked if I would like some company. She substitute teaches at the elementary school, so it would be hit or miss. But hey, a walking buddy is great anytime.

So, really, that's it. Just every day, regular stuff.

And since it has been a while for pictures, here you go.... all 18 of 'em.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own picture slideshow

No comments: