Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Family Photo Shoot

Early in December I had asked my brothers- and sisters-in-law if they would help out with putting together a Christmas gift. They were all kind enough to bear with me and participated in my little home photo shoot. We had picked an evening to get together and hoped that mom and dad wouldn't catch us! (As this was to be a gift for mom.) It was a fun and entertaining evening, to say the least! There were loads of pictures taken, all in hopes of at least 5 keepers for a picture frame I had bought. I think we ended up with some good....no, great ones. Thanks Alvin, Shannon and Ray and Mike, Rachel and Dylan for being such good sports and going along with my crazy ideas! Let me know when you want to go for round 2 :)


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Photo slideshow personalized with Smilebox

No comments: