Friday, January 11, 2008

Grandma Anne


Daddy had to work the next 2 1/2 days out of town after Christmas. So we waited to go to Grandma Anne's until Friday. She had music cd's for the kids and they love them. They are played (at minimum) everynight when they go to bed. And any other time they decide to play in their rooms. On Saturday, two of my brothers also came to visit. It was then that Grandma Anne was able to open her gift. It was a group effort from all of us- even the card that went to 4 different states for the 5 of us to sign. Needless to say, I think she likes the Ceiva digit picture frame with picture service. Now on a side note to this frame, the clerks at the local B*st B*y store had no idea what I was talking about even though this item IS on their website. But another clerk (and I apologize for not remembering her name at the moment) was able to get it ordered for me and sent to my house before Christmas even though it was sold out on-line. AND that this really cool gift is available at Babies R Us. I found this out days later while shopping for my niece.

No comments: