Friday, January 11, 2008

Merry Christmas






I know, it is a tad bit late. What can I say? I can say that we enjoyed the holidays. J and B obviously had a good time! We spend Christmas Eve with Steve's parents. We usually do a little bit of pre-festivity gift opening for the kiddos. Not that grandma and grandpa over do it or anything... After all of the family arrived, we were treated to a wonderul dinner. And on to MORE presents! This time all family was included. Thanks to everyone for all great gifts!




It was WAY past bedtime for the kiddos when we left, but good thing we live close. The children could be nestled all snug in their beds.

A few picture of each opening gifts. Some from Santa and some from mom and dad. B was super fast! I think that this was the year for him to really "get it." He was done opening everything while J had just finished opening Santa's gifts. She seemed to be especially excited by the books and the Littlest Pet Shop set. Little did we know that shortly after breakfast that B would be down for the count. Running a fever and not eating. Realizing that I was out of ibuprofen to alternate, I made a run to the local pharmacy. Who knew that so many people would be "shopping" at the drug store on Christmas evening?? So, I get home, ready to dose him up and he has apparently told daddy that "I'm all better now." And there he was...playing with his new toys. Just like that.

and sorry about the crazy set up on the pictures. obviously i was messing around with the settings.

No comments: