Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Little Ray of Sunshine

Look out World!! Another Jones boy has been added! Raymond William arrived via C-Section at 11:18 am, 7 lbs, 2 oz. He has a bit of hair that right now just looks like fuzz and some very chubby cheeks. Mom was still pretty groggy when I stopped in, but otherwise doing well.

Brandon and I made it to the hospital just in the nick of time! Unfortunately, B was unable to see the little guy because he is not allowed to go back to Aunt S's room. Little Ray was taken to have a few tests done and we had to leave. But we will try to get up there again after while so that J and B can look at him thru the nursery window. B was so dissapointed :(

I will have to try later to add pictures, I appear to be having a bit of difficulty. Or maybe Grandma can email a couple to me whenever they get home...

No comments: