Monday, December 1, 2008

A Few of the Favorites

I gave to Steve our first Christmas together.


Jessica's 1st- 2001


New Parents- 2001


Pregnant with Brandon- 2003, Brandon's 1st (Carousel horse), Santa with Baby from Great Grandma 2004


10th Anniversary- 2008


Handpainted I couldn't pick just one! 1996-2000 Although, if I HAD to pick one, it would probably be the one (for 2000) with the baby on it. I was pregnant with Jess, but had not yet found out that we were having a girl.


It plays music!


A little sample of what we have on our tree. It looks lots different from our first Christmas tree! But lots of memories with each new ornament.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn,
thanks for sending me the blog page. it looks like you all are having a wonderful time getting ready for Christmas! I have the tree up for Grandma Jones and her lighted village. we also have all her musical stuff out. You should bring the kids over to see them. I am hopeing that I can get a start on wrapping the gifts this weekend. My grandson Hunter was in his 1st christmas play. He is in kendergarden and he realy did a good job. he was so cute! he has always been shy so I was a littel bit afraid, but watching him you would never know that he was shy at all. I am glad to see the kids are feeling better. Tell Steve hello for me and I will go for now. love you all Anut Rachel P.