Thursday, December 18, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

I've not been tagged on the blog. Thanks to Shannon, here it goes...

8 Favorite TV Shows:

1. CSI (just the original one)
2. Biggest Loser
3. Today Show
4. Mentalist
5. Football
6. Backyardigans
7. Scooby Doo
8. I'm sure you can just insert some other cartoon here.

8 Things To Look Forward To:

1. Another day that Brandon cracks me up
2. Jess to have a good day at school
3. Getting together for Christmas
4. Having all the presents wrapped
5. Not only having the laundry done, but put away too!!
6. Sunny days- even if it's cold, let the sun shine!
7. When Steve gets home
8. Taking the kids to see Santa

8 Things I did yesterday:

1. Got Jess up for school
2. Packed her lunch
3. Took a shower
4. 1 load of laundry
5. Loaded the dishwasher
6. Made iced tea (again)
7. Cooked dinner
8. Visited with Tina

8 Favorite Restaurants:

1. Olive Garden
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. O'Charley's
4. Chick fil-a
5. Subway
6. Smokey Bones
7. Culver's
8. any buffet- the kids love to pick out their own food

Now I am supposed to "tag" others, but I don't know who to chose! Give me a shout if you decide to participate!

No comments: