Monday, January 19, 2009

Disc after disc after....

You get the idea... I had mentioned in my Christmas Now and Then post about looking thru CDs of pictures. In effort to try to keep some sort of back up, we occasionally would copy the files to CD. While the thought behind is great, I don't think that we did it the most efficient way. And well, I can say that because I have now gone thru ALL of them!! (give me a great big YEAH!!) But you learn as you go, yes? Most of my pictures files are so neat and tidy! And although I have seen some of the photos SOOOOO many times over, I loved seeing my babies grow up all over again! Being able to recall actually taking the pictures or what had been going on. Ahhh, memories.

So that being said, two things should come of this. One will be that my nice new files all on this computer (one location of all pics is AWESOME!!!! We are talking 7 1/2 years worth) will be backed up on the lovely new external hard drive that we purchased recently. Again, knowing that this tasks was shortly coming to an end. (big YEAH!!) And secondly, that you may be seeing more of the kiddos as just "lil' bits." Gosh were they ever cute!! Actually, they were more than cute(still are), but I just might be a tiny bit biased...

No comments: