Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Gabe!


There is so much that I remember about the day you were born!The phone call from your mom to tell me that you were on your way or going to the hospital at 3 in the morning so that I could be there for you arrival into the world. Just being able to share in happiness of your arrival.

I was pregnant and had an appointment scheduled for the afternoon of the 29th to have an ultrasound. I had told Sandy that she was not to have her baby while I was gone! I had been up all night and I was not going to miss his arrival! I dashed home for a quick shower and picked Steve up. He had come home from work to go to the ultrasound with me. We were hoping to find out what we were having. So in the afternoon just a few hours before Gabe's arrival into the world, we found out that we were having a little girl.

It was a great day.

No comments: