Monday, July 6, 2009

Family Reunion

We had a family reunion in Kentucky to go to on Saturday. While I know that everyone was looking forward to it, we got a bit of a head start on Friday. All four of my brothers and I met at our mom's house. (insert chaos now)This is the first time in 10 and 1/2 years that I've seen one of my brothers, I think over a year for another, and even though the other two were "just" at my house in May; it has been too far in between visits.
I didn't take as many pictures as I probably should have. Instead busy with visiting... Guess that I can say this for both Friday and Saturday. Ok, that's not entirely true. I did not want to go chasing after kids in the rain to take pictures AND busy with long overdue catching up.
But here are some pictures from both days.
I especially like the one with my mom, my great aunt, Jess and me. And the picture of sweet little Maxx (I was ready to just pack him up and bring him home with us!), tell me how much he looks like Brandon when he was a little guy!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: family reunion July 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: