Tuesday, July 28, 2009

More Ray days

Last week we had 2 more days with Ray visiting us. Grandma had a couple of appointments, so why not have him spend the day with us? I had plenty of chances to get lots of up close (sometimes too close) pictures of Ray. He would go to where the camera was, wanting to touch it, and say "cheese!" over and over. I get it, I get it! Take your picture!! :) How could I not?

So here are a few pics from both days. I thought I would try the Colormatic again. I like to see the backgrounds change. :)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: more Ray days
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


next up- the county fair

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh! Do I love your pictures!!!You really get some good shots! Thanks for sharing, when/if you get a chance you need to up load some for me.