Sunday, January 31, 2010

Her Broken Heart

Yes, I know, it has been a while. I do have a few pictures that I would like to get posted, but I will get to it... eventually.

Most recently, we had Pit Passes for the Monster Jam. That was Friday night. I'll have more on that, but have not really gone thru the pictures. And Happy Birthday Gabe!

Saturday night was the Monster Jam. While I only took about 5 pictures, our card ended up completely filled up! That is something that we have not done yet. Needless to say, I have done nothing more than load the pictures from the card to the computer.

These pictures, though, HAD to be shared. This just cracked me up!! Poor Gravedigger. The very first obstacle on the freestyle ended belly up.

This was her reaction...
Pretty much the rest of the night.

Guess that's what happens when you're a die hard fan.

No comments: