Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I Heart Faces- Photo Challenge


I know that I have posted this once, but I decided to enter it into the I heart faces Week 2 Challenge. This week's theme is "Best Face Photo;" using a photo taken in December or January.  I had taken this one of Brandon not even a week ago. The start of "the big snow" on Thursday. He was so excited to get out there when he got home from school. Although, I made him wait until after lunch. He was thrilled to be wearing his new scarf! He tried building a snowman; even coming back in to get a baby carrot for the nose and sweet tarts for eyes. This picture, I think, is when he came to collect more "eyes" because the dog ate the other ones.

I love the shade of blue of his eyes! You can see the snowflakes on his long lashes and a peak of chapped lips from under his beloved scarf. This boy just makes his momma melt!



Check out the other entries, they are amazing!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Those are some BLUE eyes. Sometimes I wish I were a kid again so I could enjoy the snow and not just complain about it! :)

fidget said...

very sweet shot

Freckles said...

Wow, looks as cold there as it is here. Nice shot!

Anonymous said...

You know Steve has the same eyes and David when he was in high school would ware blue and the girls would go nuts. I think you may have a time when he is older! love you all G.Aunt Rachel