Monday, April 19, 2010

Pictures, pictures, pictures

I feel that, again, I have fallen behind. Part of it being that I have had my nose buried in a book. Ones that I have borrowed again from my sister-in-law. Done with one and two. Absolutely refusing to get book three out yet. I need to get my laundry done. Poor Brandon has run out of clean socks! (and in all fairness to that statement, before you think I have completely let everything go; when matching clean socks, I pitch any sock that has a hole or close to it. And apparently, my replacing is not keeping up with my pitching.) Can we hurry up already with the "no shoes/sandles" weather?
To bring us up to date, a couple of weekends ago, we went to Ray's house. He had gotten a swingset for his birthday and the weather finally cooperated for it to be built.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Swing set
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow made with Smilebox


I've taken lots of pictures of our flowers. They have really taken off. And that is a good thing!
The last few are of my neighbors yards. I was in my own yard when I took them. My view from my front porch. :)
Click to play this Smilebox greeting: flowers
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital greeting card generated with Smilebox


I have a few more that I wanted to post. They are of Jess. I will do a little post just for her.
And... I also need to switch my laundry and Brandon will be getting off the bus any minute now...

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Very cool dry ice pictures!!! and I love the flower ones too!

Anonymous said...

Okay Cousin I want to know what book you are reading...Love Boo-boo