Sunday, April 25, 2010

Wedding

We celebrated a wedding this weekend. Congratulations to Aunt Linda and Rory!

I had the honor of being asked to be the photographer. I would have taken lots of pictures anyway, but now I had permission to take TONS of pictures! I hope that I was able to capture the sense of love, family and togetherness for them as keepsake.

This is just a tiny, tiny sample of the pictures taken.
(also with the help of my hubby on occasion)
A few of the pictures in the slide show were taken in portrait, so they don't look quite right in landscape of this slideshow. I think there are four. But I didn't want to look for another option. This one had the perfect color; and who doesn't want to hear Canon for a wedding?
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Linda and Rory's wedding
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow design generated with Smilebox


(not quite sure why the slideshow has the buffet at the start? it is actually somewhere in the middle of the pictures. ???)

And lastly, because I couldn't quite get the whole bridal party picture to fit, one more picture....