Thursday, July 15, 2010

One of many, I'm sure

I have tons of pictures from our trip out of town. It is almost embarrassing how many there are. And I don't think I could 100% say that I have seen every picture. That being said, I'm thinking that this should be the first of many picture posts trying to get caught up on our adventures.

We started in Baltimore, MD. Daddy had to work and the kids and I tagged along. The first couple of days they were happy to just go to the hotel pool. Who am I kidding? They would have spent every day at the pool!! We didn't go all that way to swim at the hotel! So we found the zoo. The Cartoon Network people were there promoting the Move It Movement. I think we spent nearly an hour at this area trying all the activities (and collecting pins) before we finally made it so see some animals.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free picture slideshow made with Smilebox

No comments: