Thursday, July 15, 2010

Post #3 The Inner Harbor, Baltimore

Thursday we went to the Inner Harbor.  This is a very cool area. Lots of shops and restaurants, but just being on the water... ahhh.... We walked all over the place. We bought some Historic Fleet passes so that we could tour the historic ships in the harbor. Three ships and one submarine. We took a paddle boat out, had ice cream, checked out some of the shops and went to the National Aquarium.

I'll put the Aquarium pictures in a separate slide show. Trying to make this manageable...


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a free picture slideshow

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I watched all the slide shows, but I thought I would coment on only one! Looks like you guys had a great time! I really like the fountain pictures, thanks for sharing!