Wednesday, May 4, 2011

at the park

I had taken the kiddos to the park the other day (Saturday). Daddy had to work, so it was just the three of us. It was such a nice day out! I thought this would be a great opportunity to get some fun pictures of the kids; it was still pretty early in the afternoon and not very busy. We went to a park that we only visit occasionally. A change of scenery is nice sometimes, don't ya think? While the kids had a lot of fun running, climbing, sliding and such, I have little photographic proof of it. I kept getting some sort of CF error.
So this is what I was able to get...
Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a collage

once we were back at home, I reformatted the disk and life was good again.

No comments: