Saturday, May 28, 2011

From Tiger to Wolf Cub

So the soggy baseball game was an unofficial promotion (to me, anyway). Last week, Brandon's pack had their Promotion ceremony. Each boy was recognized for the belt loops and pins that they had earned. Next a ceremony for the boys that are going from a Cub Scout to a Boy Scout. Then the other boys, den by den, were promoted up. It was pretty darn cute to see the older boys tie on the younger boys new scarf. Next year, Brandon will be a "big kid" helping to promote a Tiger up to a Wolf.
Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
This free picture collage generated with Smilebox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are awesome to watch as they go thru the process of advancement. I have been a Den Leader in Cub Scouts for 4 years with my son and a Girl Scout Troop Leader for 10 years now for both my girls. The children never cease to amaze me. Great article. Look forward to reading more.