Saturday, June 4, 2011

Farewell Fourth Grade

The last few days of school were pretty busy! They had field day, a farewell party for the fourth graders and an awards convo. I had volunteered to help set up for the Farewell Party. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was a pretty big deal to my fourth grader. I was showed up about an hour ahead of time. Pretty much me set up a few different stations for the kids. They had a craft area where the kids could make foam picture frames. There was a picture station. It had a beachy background with a wave (wake?) board and beach balls as props. Loads and loads of cookies, fruit and ice cream for refreshments. They also had a DJ. How fun does this sound??! The kids had lots of fun playing, eating and mingling.
The PTO even gave them all shirts that had class of 2019.
That's the part that got me.... 2019!!
Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own digital greeting

No comments: