Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cookies

I have made cookies today! Yay! EXCEPT.... they are not for us. I had a request for "some of those strawberry cookies your wife makes"  from daddy's coworker (can also go here for another flavor). They are easy enough to make, but I did need to get the cake mix. And since I had a bag of dark chocolate/mint chips in the cupboard, I decided to make two batches. The strawberry chocolate chip (as requested) and devil's food with the mint chips. Hmmm.

I took a few pictures... silly, I'm sure. But they look pretty yummy.

Click to play this Smilebox recipe: Cookies
Create your own recipe - Powered by Smilebox
This digital recipe page generated with Smilebox

The kids say that they look like little scoops of ice cream as I put them on the cookie sheet. I have to agree, they kinda do. :)  I also realize that I did not get a picture of the finished chocolate mint. But since the plan is to visit daddy's work with cookies in hand, I best not take them out of the bag again!

No comments: