Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sleep over

This past Christmas, as part of our gift to Uncle Alvin and Aunt Shannon, we gave them a "coupon."  It is good for an overnight stay with us. Saturday night, they "redeemed" their coupon. Ray came over after dinner. Much silliness was to be had!


He was a very good boy for me. When it was time for bed, we got his jammies on and brushed his teeth. I let him go into Jess and Brandon's rooms to tell them goodnight. So cute when they hug and give kisses. Ray went to bed without a peep and slept soundly the whole night through.

I have been told several times this afternoon, "I liked having Ray stay at our house!" It is really warm fuzzies to have my kids love their cousin so much AND enjoy spending time together!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: sleep over
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Picture slideshow made with Smilebox