Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Up to date

I think the picture slide show will bring us up to date. A few pictures from the Monster Truck pit pass, Gabe's birthday. He turned 9!! Wow! With all the snow we've had lately, the kids have loved playing out in the snow, helping to shovel the driveway and staying in their pj's when school had been called off.
I celebrated a birthday. Daddy had to work the whole entire day. When he finally made it home, he brought Oreo Cookie ice cream cake. I think that the kids had been so wound up about "daddy's surprise," that Brandon threw up after eating his dessert. Daddy tried to clean it up, but I don't think that daddy tummies handle that sort of thing the way a mommy does. My birthday and I'm cleaning up the kitchen floor.... moving on...
The kids stayed at Grandma and Grandpa's house last weekend. Ray and Dylan were still there, so I grabbed a few pictures of all 4 kiddos. We grabbed dinner and tried to catch a movie. I did not check listings, so we couldn't plan accordingly. We were back home pretty darn early. Saturday was sunny and nice, so were out and about all afternoon. Sunday we went back to the bowling alley. It was just the four of us, so we played using one lane. That worked out pretty great. I got to use bumpers also! Needless to say, my score was MUCH improved!! :) The kids did better too. This was only their second time out and their scores improved also.
The last couple of days have been great! The kids have loved playing out in the sun. Scooters, sidewalk chalk and frisbee. Although, I don't think that Brandon will be playing frisbee with me anytime soon. He told me I had to "lean over" when I throw it because he can't catch it. So, the next time I throw it to him, he gets busted in the nose. Poor boy. Game over.
Earlier this week, our little friend Grace was not here. So, I spent the morning with Brandon's class. I did some "busy work" for his teacher. He was very excited to have me there and stopped by my table a couple of times. He was a very good boy; paying attention to his teacher and not being all silly. He especially liked being a "pick up kid" and riding home with me instead of the bus.
We've just been going about our business. Everyday stuff.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Randon pictures
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free digital slideshow

the smilebox should be "random"... opps.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

At least your/Brandons mess was "in the Kitchen" mine/Rays is always all over the crib, the bedroom floor. I know that you have had those messes too. Great pictures.