Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dave and Missy, some wedding photos

Last weekend was not only Jessica's birthday, but also my brother's wedding. My brother had asked that I do the pictures for them. How could I say no? Who doesn't love a wedding? And any reason to take tons of pictures is a plus in my book! Let's face it, I would have had the camera in hand anyway. This way, it was ok that I could tell my brother what to do; and well, he just did it. :)

I have to say that one of the highlights, for me, was getting to see my nieces and nephew. It has been so so long. They have just grown right up when I wasn't looking. Unfortunately, my brother's other son, Rob couldn't make it. He is a military man stationed out of state and couldn't make home. I am so proud of my brother's kids. I think that I could have spent my Saturday just hugging them... well, that is, if I wasn't taking pictures.

And an adorable sidenote, at one point in after ceremony pictures, Brandon sneeks up beside me. He tugs at me so he can ask "mommy can I have a picture with my cousin?"  It was a collective "awwww" when I asked Andy if he would come back to the front because Brandon wanted his picture with him. Obviously, Andy obliged and Brandon was just so happy.

Hopefully, the newlyweds are happy with their photos. They seemed to like the few that I shared as a sneek peek. I am working on a little something for them as well. And I am excited to share it with them....soon.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Dave and Missy's wedding
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow created with Smilebox

No comments: