Tuesday, June 8, 2010

playing catch up, picture style!

Hurray! I have pictures to share!! Although I'm still not using my own computer, but I'm glad that I can share!
* Warning!*
May have picture overload!! :)
This slideshow was made using more than 100 pictures, but it captures 2 weeks worth of stuff. Mostly being a weekend of activities surrounding Brandon's birthday. On his actual birthday, we went to McDonalds and had cupcakes with our friend Anthony. The kids had field day that included box car races. Then the end of school convo.  Then Brandon's birthday party. We went to the Indian's game that night. The next day was a trip to the zoo. Carb Day at the track. We went to a cookout at my brother's house. And we had a cookout at our house on Sunday. Jess was bitten by a bug. By the following Tuesday, she was swollen on the forehead and between her eyes. Poor girl, the bridge of her nose just dissappeared. (she was better by Saturday 6/5 (thank goodness!!!) for the dress rehearsal of their recital... that's when they do their pictures.)

So even though this has tons of pictures, I'm not done yet. Recital pictures and more!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Brandon's bday & more
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own free picture slideshow

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hey, why didnt you call us to fly kites? :) I love the face on Brandon on the slip and slide, and Jess' face was really swollen, I can see why you took her to the doctor! Looks like I missed one heck of a good birthday party! Sorry I couldnt be there!