Friday, April 8, 2011

A visit to Trinity Chuch and Boston Public Library

 Each morning when the drapes and shades were opened, I had a beautiful view of Trinity Church.
On this day, the ladies group was going to a play in the afternoon (Educating Rita, It was pretty cute.). So I had some time by myself  between breakfast and meeting Steve for lunch. Then going to the play. It was a pretty day with blue skies and sunshine, although a bit chilly. But I admired this church each day and took this opportunity to go visit. Unfortunately, I had just missed one of the tours, so I was unable to go into the sanctuary. But I did enjoy looking around. So back outside I went for lots more pictures. Each and every side was beautiful to look at.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A digital slideshow by Smilebox

Across the street is the Boston Public Library. I wasn't sure what to expect when I went in here. It was the big ornate lighting fixtures that drew me in. It was beautiful! I didn't even pull a single book off of any of the shelves and I still loved it. I'm sure that I would have lingered a bit more, but the camera battery was finally done. I guess it wasn't a bad thing though. I had time to go back to the room to put the camera away before my lunch date.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow customized with Smilebox

No comments: