Sunday, November 9, 2008

Brandon is Sick

Well, that pretty much sums it up... The boy is not well. He woke up with a low grade fever Saturday morning, but seemed pretty much like himself after breakfast. We went ahead with our plans to go to my mom's house. I did not plan to spend the night, just make a day of it. Good thing too. We arrived at lunchtime. He did not eat. That is a tell-tale sign that something is wrong. His fever came back, but I did think to take ibuprofen with me. He took a nice long nap; again, something he never does and woke up in time to eat an oatmeal bar before we left to come home. And slept pretty much the whole way home and straight up to bed.
Brandon seems to be feeling a tiny bit better today. He did eat a few animal crackers for breakfast and a very small bowl of cereal for lunch. He even got down on the floor to "play." That didn't last too long, but at least he still moves around! On a good note, he does keep asking for something to drink so I know that he is not dehydrated. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

1 comment:

Sarah Furlough said...

Can you send me your email address? I am sending out the blog invites!

sarahfurlough at cox dot net