Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Much better!

Thank goodness! This boy is on the mend! Yesterday was a good day. Although Brandon woke up earlier than I thought he would, he acted much more like his old self. Ate better for each meal. I tried to explain to the kiddos that they needed to play separately. "Brandon stay away from Jess. Jess leave Brandon alone; you don't need to get his sicky germs" I can honestly say that is probably some of the best playing together they have done! No bickering, no fighting. Maybe I should tell them that they cannot play together more often!- They play nicer together that way. Go figure!
About an hour before their regular bedtime, I wanted them to spend a few minutes cleaning up. The plan was to have them ready for bed when daddy called. (Daddy has been out of town for a few days)Then after talking to daddy crawl into bed. BUT that was not the way of it. Melt down on Brandon's part just at the cleaning part. Major melt down at getting jammies on. So I got the medicine doser and we went on up stairs. Jess was so nice trying to calm him down and read him a story while I FINALLY got him to change his clothes. He was in bed at 8:00 and asleep when I looked in on him 5 minutes later.
He slept until 8:45 this morning.
Brandon is getting more to his "old self" more each day.

No comments: