Monday, May 18, 2009

Birthday Slideshow

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: brandon's 5th birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


As I said earlier, it was a good day. Teensy tiny glitch in that the cake (chocolate) and cupcakes(vanilla)were not ready. But the decorator was really nice and offered to discount the cake. Welllll, who am I to say no? But I did make sure to tell her that I did appreciate it! It was only an extra 20 minutes that I had nothing else I could have been doing. NOT!! Everything came together on time and ready when our guest showed up. I almost forgot, actually I did forget about the pinata. Until we were ready to sing. Great Grandma and Aunt Rachel had to scoot out early. We didn't want Jacob to miss out on the pinata. So, we sang Happy Birthday; then as cake was being cut, the kids took on the pinata. Thanks to Sandy for cake cutting so that I could watch the kids. It was pretty darn funny!

Brandon received lots of cool stuff. Lots of Legos. He loves them! Played with them most of the day, usually while wearing the Knight costume. Sidewalk chalk, Moon Sand, Hot Wheels, Monster Trucks. He seemed to be a pretty happy boy today checking all his goods.

So thanks everyone for sharing the day with us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brandon had a wonderful birthday, and we are happy we could be there to share it with him. Thank You for rearangeing things so Jacob could be in on the Pinata! He had a lot of fun playing and you know he has 4 sisters so it was grate to be with mostly boys for a change. Grandma Jones realy enjoyed watching all the kids play.
Jacob ate his cupcakes as soon as he got home. Thanks again! love you all anut Rachel P.