Monday, May 18, 2009

Guess who!

Guess who is now registered for kindergarten!

We went Friday morning for the kindergarten roundup. One of the teachers took him for his assessment. About 10-15 minutes later he was back. It was official. Now he is a kindergartener. And kindergarteners rock! -The sticker he was wearing said so.

Guess who had a surprise birthday party! Lisa! (for those unfamiliar)Lisa is the big sister to my loooong time best friend. Seriously, Sandy and I met in 6th grade in Ohio. Now we all live here in Indy. Anyhoo, a big to-do was pulled off, and we are more than happy that we were there to celebrate with my other family.


Sandy made these delicious creations. 400 flowers, 300 leaves (she counted, not me)

Guess who ELSE had a birthday party! THAT'S RIGHT- Mr. Big Boy Himself!

I think that it was a success! We spent the day with family and friends. My mom and 2 of my brothers even made it over. Food, presents, cake and ice cream. EVEN a pinata to beat the daylights out of.
Today, we are playing with this, that and the other. All kinds of new stuff to be checked out! Thanks for all the great stuff!

I will get some more pics up later. And some post birthday wrap up, but for now Legos are calling...

No comments: