Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Birthday and Pets- A contest



It has been kinda crazy lately and I have not checked the I Heart Faces in a while. So when I hopped over, I thought that I surely had a couple of pictures to fit this weeks contest! So here we are...

Happy Birthday entry-


Jessica's birthday last year. We always do a "mini" celebration with just the four of us on the kiddo's actual birthday. She had picked out these fun colored cupcakes; and of course pink was for her! All too soon, it will be time to celebrate again!

Pets entry-


Taken just a couple of weeks ago, our "first baby" playing in the backyard. Duchess loves running with the kids. She was still sporting her daisy bandana that she received at the groomers and a big doggy smile.

5 comments:

Jewel said...

Your photos are great :) I wish I could get Topher to wear a bandana. He flips out. She looks beautiful with her pink one though!

monica said...

Great pictures. Love the blowing the candle out is wonderful!

Cole said...

What a beautiful dog! Both of your photos are great!

Alyssa @ CrazyBusy said...

Very nice- both of them! Love the colorful cupcakes!
Love, Alyssa

Julie said...

Nice pictures!!!