Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hello Mudder, Hello Fadder...

I think that our little birds have already flown the coop. This past Friday, we had spent the day at Connor Prairie. I peaked over at the bird's tree and noticed all sorts of "stuff" around the base of the tree. I figured that momma had either been cleaning house or the little birds had been perching on branches close by. I told Daddy that I thought the babies may be learning to fly. He grabbed the camera and the kiddos to check it out. Next thing I know they are all running and laughing, "we're being attacked!" Really, they were not. Just a bunch of skittish babies that took flight when Jess moved the tree branch. But I'm guessing that this picture, on Friday, will be the last one from our nesters. This poor thing stayed perched on the lattice forever!!


On Sunday, we spent the afternoon and dinner time at Grandma and Grandpa's house. The whole crew was there. We were having an early Father's day get-together. Daddy is scheduled to work on Sunday. (it stinks, I know.) And it makes it nicer for Mike and Rachel not having to drive across town two days in a row as they will be here on Saturday for Jessica's birthday. (was that the longest sentence ever?) BUT... in wanting to get pictures together, I realized that I never did put MOTHER'S DAY pictures up. I'm right on top of it! Better late than never.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Mother's Day 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Father's Day 2009
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pitchers! Do you think I could get a copy of Alvin Sr. and the boys?
Tell Jess Happy Birthday and that Grandma Jones and I will see her at the party!
Love you all Aunt Rachel P.