Monday, June 29, 2009

A week in review...

Somehow I don't get the posts in as I hope to. It seems to be getting longer and longer in between. It has been a busy week. The camera was loaded with tons and tons of pictures. I just uploaded them late last night and quickly breezed thru them. Lots to share! Along with gymnastics classes, there was a play date, a day trip to where daddy had worked last week, swimming, Rib Fest, and the zoo.

Did I mention that there are lots and lots of pictures? I will leave you with a few. Three of them are from Rib Fest Saturday evening and one of Brandon at the zoo on Sunday(sporting daddy's shades.)





And this super cute smile from Jess... She was a little put off that she was not included in the picture of the boys standing by the fence. But she thought it was the funniest thing that we were getting their picture while Brandon's underwear was showing.

No comments: