Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

Our kiddos spent the entire day in their Halloween costumes. And they loved it!! We needed to run to the other side of town to make a quick visit to Uncle Mike and Aunt Rachel's house. I've had a few baby items to give and kept forgetting. (OPPS, sorry guys) But since the kiddos don't get to trick or treat Uncle Mike and Aunt Rachel, this worked out perfectly. It was great to get a little visit in; all be it, a short one. We left and headed out to grandma's house. Since grandma and grandpa now live in a neighborhood with lots of kids, she wouldn't be handing out candy for me at my house. So we did a quick stop by for grandma to see the kids dressed up.(and trick or treated)Then off to our own house to grab a bite to eat. Uncle Alvin and Aunt Shannon brought Ray over again this year to go out with Jess and Brandon. I stayed at home to pass out our candy. But considering it was pretty darn cold out, I think I was the lucky one. Although I would have liked being out with daddy and the kids, it was cozy warm inside!
Jess and Brandon had pretty much gone thru the whole neighborhood when Brandon decided he was done. So he came home and helped pass out candy. At one point he put a chair right in front of the door with the candy bowl on his lap. Just waiting for more kids to show up. Jess and daddy hit a few more houses, then called it a night.
Both kids enjoyed having a big pile of candy on the floor, sorting into smaller piles. Only to throw everything back into their bags. The silly things that make them happy!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: halloween
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Way to cute pictures! I love the "cast a spell on him" one. He's standing so funny!
For some reason your blog isnt "updating" on my blog list. Everyone else's is but yours. The last post it says is "a change for the fall season" Glad I keep checking!