Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sooner rather than later

Welllll, it looks as though Baby Dylan wanted to arrive sooner rather than later. As I mentioned previously, he was scheduled for tomorrow- Friday the 13th. I guess he didn't like that. Aunt Rachel went to the hospital in the (very) early morning hours. I don't know the exact time, but Baby Dylan arrived sometime around 8:00 (I'm guessing, as they delivered via Cesarean anyway.) weighing 8lbs 11oz and 22 inches. I'm told that everyone is doing well.

I only have the picture that was sent to my cell phone. Like that is big enough to really see him anyway!! But since the hospital has come up with this crazy new rule about not having children in the waiting room, I don't know when I will be able to capture some pictures of my own.

No comments: