Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Over the weekend

Let's start off by saying that I am diggin' this 60-70 degree weather we are having for November. I say this is the way it should be ALL the time!! We took advantage of this great weather to head to the park for pictures. (Like about a zillion other people did.) But I think that overall, it was pretty successful. Although, I think that it was easier when they were younger. Easier to get them both to smile at the same time, and not the goofy smile. Nice smiles....(sigh)
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Hummel Park 11-7-09
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Sunday is football day. We had a 1:00 game, so the kiddos were taken to grandma and grandpa's house early. We like to get downtown early. I guess it can be considered our "pregame ritual." It was another beautiful day. Two weeks in a row that the stadium had the roof open. As for the game itself, I love that the teams are actually on the field for the National Anthem. I don't know why. It just seems right. Not to mention that I get all mushy...yes, at the singing of the National Anthem. Call me crazy. So looking forward to this weeks game!!

No comments: