Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

Hope everyone enjoyed Thanksgiving. We did!

Daddy had to work that morning. "Not a big deal... it's supposed to be an easy one." Famous last words!! He didn't get home until about the time we were supposed to be at Aunt Linda's house. After a super fast shower, we headed out the door. As it turns out, we were actually right on time! The turkey needed a little extra time in the oven; so it worked out well for us. I really don't like being late. Everything was delicious!! Welllll... except for "that" cranberry salad. Which I had two big servings of and brought some home with me. It was terrible!! :) (obviously, I love it. And I am quite happy that I am the only one in my house to eat it. Now I don't have to share!)

Baby Dylan celebrated his very first Thanksgiving. He was passed around for everyone to love on and slept the whole time. Hopefully, he was kind to his parents that night! Love his sweet little face.

Brandon had been feeling under the weather, but seemed to be right as rain when he woke up Thursday morning. A trend that has been continuing. Something else to be thankful for!
It was a relaxing afternoon with loads of delicious food. It is shameful to say, but we really didn't take very many pictures this time. So here is a small sample...



Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Turkey Day 2009
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

1 comment:

Shannon said...

So glad you got those pictures before the "melt down"